1. Deficiencies of sold goods are corrected, faulty goods are released in accordance with the Minister in 2001. June 29. Order No. 217 on the return and exchange rules for approved return and exchange rules.
2. In order to return the item(s) 1. Rules in the cases referred to, the Buyer must inform the Seller.
3. Rules in the right buyer can take advantage of 7 (seven) working days from the date of delivery to him to inform the seller about.
4. Returning the goods to the Buyer, following rules have to be observed:
5. The Seller has the right not to accept returned goods if the buyer fails to comply the procedure for returning the goods as the Article 11 lays down.
6. Buyer can return the goods to the Verkiu str. 29 (Parkas Outlet, I floor), Vilnius, on weekdays from 10.00 to 20.00 hours. In the even the item is returned in accordance with 4.2. above the law, the buyer bears the cost of return. Once received the wrong product and / or defective product, the Seller undertakes to take such items and replace them with similar goods. In the case where the Seller does not have a similar product, he returns Buyer the money paid for the product.
7. Returns and exchanges carried out in accordance with the Minister in 2001. June 29. Order No. 217 approved return and exchange rules "and Minister of Economy in 2001. August 17. Order No. 258 approved the sale of items and services when the contracts are awarded by means of communication rules.